Micro art makeup is applied utilizing an acupuncture needle which vibrates on the outer layers of the skin, and allows non toxic mineral based pigments to be absorbed within the outer layer of your skin. The complete procedure normally takes around an hour or so. For patients with more sensitive skin, a topical numbing cream is first applied. First the design is created on the skin with the erasable pencil and then the technician helps the client select a natural color. Right after the customer approves the look and the color the procedure begins.
• Brows: could be darkened, reshaped or thickened by layering individual hairs on the skin.
• Lips: If you would like enhance or reshape the form from the lips using micro art makeup, the lip is first lined and then completely shaded.
• Eyes: The eyes are highlighted by making use of an excellent line between the lashes, creating a much thicker lash line.
• Scalp: For people with baldness the scalp may be camouflaged with the help of individual hairs making a thicker look for the hair
• Areola: Color and shape correction
Comparison with permanent makeup (tattoos)
• Micro art makeup provides a natural look that will gradually fade over three years. Permanent makeup provides a heavier and comparatively unnatural look. It may only be removed with laser surgery or corrected by micro art makeup.
• Micro art makeup uses of non toxic and mineral based pigments. Tattoo inks may be toxic and cause allergy symptoms, along with sometimes fading to green and orange.
• Micro art makeup is definitely the higher priced procedure – costing about $1000 per area. Implementation of permanent cosmetic makeup costs much less, $200-$800.
• The micro art makeup procedure will not create any bruising or scarring has no down time. There is usually a minor swelling but it disappears in about one hour. Permanent makeup on the contrary leads to heavy bleeding and is also extremely painful. Bruises usually appear and swelling may last for weeks. Time to recover period is generally a few weeks.
• Micro art makeup utilizes a single acupuncture needle; permanent makeup needs 3-14 gauge needles which should be used simultaneously to puncture skin.
• It enables you to look the best all day, all the time – regardless of whether you might be in the swimming pool, exercise machine or in a party. It really is especially suitable for busy professional women to do not possess time to apply makeup every single day.
• You are able to pick your very own color, with a technician assisting you pick the most natural looking color. It seems so natural it is difficult to inform that makeup has been applied.
• It really is a great anti-aging procedure, removing about five years of aging.
• Considering that the micro art makeup fades over time, it is possible to alter your style as styles and fashions change. Should you not wish for it to disappear, you may have it retouched every couple of years.
• Individuals who have difficulty applying makeup as a result of physical limitations or poor vision will no longer must suffer everyday and possess an easy solution.
Permanent makeup is also a viable alternative for folks that suffer from allergies or toxicity issues. Patients should speak with their doctors about potential unwanted effects associated with pigments then consult an experienced permanent makeup practitioner. In many situations the pigments are less toxic than applying conventional cosmetics every day. Individuals who have problems with arthritis, loss of vision or eurological conditions that cause painful or unsteady movement in the hands could also enjoy the gffuaj achieved through permanent makeup. In her own book “The Essence of Beauty” Dr. Adrianna Scheibner, M.D. says in Chapter 9 “the applications of the method [derma pigmentation] inside the world of medicine are numerous”. “In the past couple of years,” Scheibner continues, “corrective camouflaging has emerged being a useful company to dermatologists and plastic surgeons once they cannot medically improve a patient’s appearance”. Camouflage, applied by an experienced permanent makeup professional, is actually a tricky procedure. Inside the “Procedures of Macro-Theory Dermagraphics” printed by the American Institute of Permanent Color Technology it states that “the effective use of camouflage is unlike every other procedure…when applying camouflage you truly are taking something away, or diminishing a thing that already exists, through the skin.